Description of the Site
The Site is a place where community members of betat.net can learn, ask and comment regarding sports betting. The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Site and your use or access to it. This can be done with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third-party for any suspension, modification or even termination of the Site, or the termination of your access to our Site.
In order to be able to use our site you must be at least eighteen (18) years or age. If you are under this age then you will not be able to use or participate in the activities available at betat.net. It is important and essential that you provide current, accurate and complete information about yourself that is required when you sign up for our site. Without this you will not be able to create your account with us.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you have chosen to use for entering our Site. You are also entirely responsible for any and all activities that you carry out when using your account on this Site.
It is important that you must maintain and promptly update any information that you provide to our Site. We consider it important that you keep your information accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to refuse you access to our site at any time. This can be carried out without notice being given to you.
Registration with betat.net will automatically enter your email address into our database newsletter. This allows us to send our Site users unique sports betting tips. If at any time you decide that you would like to unsubscribe from this newsletter you are able to do so at any given time.
If betat.net and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees should incur any liability to a third party arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold betat.net free and harmless from any such liability, and from all loss, claims, costs, demands, debts and causes of action in connection therewith, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Infringement Notification
If it is your opinion that there has been an infringement of copyright on betat.net, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, then notification about the unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials should be sent to our authorized agent who has been registered to receive notification of such occurrences. A copy of our declaration of designated agent may be seen here:
In addition to this we will also on confirmation of receipt, accept notifications sent by email to [email protected] If an electronic signature has not been included with an emailed claim, we may request that you send or fax a follow-up copy which contains your signature. In order to file this notification, you must be the copyright owner of the work or an individual who has been authorized to act on behalf of the actual copyright owner.
Such notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or, if there are multiple works concerned at the same location, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. You must include sufficient information for us to locate the material (e.g., the url of the material on the betat.net website).
- Information for us to be able to contact the complaining party (e.g., email address, phone number).
- A statement that the complaining party believes that the use of the material has not been authorized by the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.